Be authentic, be your true self

By Sunday, March 29, 2015

Last year, i have found an article written by Caroline Zwick on www.mindbodygreen.com

She said:
"People who are in deep, soulful relationships aren't afraid to be themselves. They are not afraid of showing their edges and therefore they give their partner permission to do the same."

I have been keeping a copy of that article on my phone for at least one year. I read it everyday and mean it. Since then, i started learn to be my authentic self. I said hate when i hate something, i said love when i love something. I didn't afraid to show off my edges on my relationships with everyone. 

Today i realize that only special people are staying around me. They love me for who i am and of course i love them back with all my heart without doubt. My happy spirit soars, alive and free. Thank you God, Alhamdulillah.

So, just be you, be authentic you, don't be afraid to show off your edges. See who are always stay beside you, love and understand you for who you really are. If you found them, love and understand them back for who they are, keep their spirit happy and free too.

Its ok to lose some friends along the way. If you are become your true self and happier without them, it was the right choice. Don't waste your energy in relationship that don't serve you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments